The OPEN CALL will be open: till September 30, 2019.
The results will be announced: no later than October 20, of the current year
Residential programme for artists will be realized: during November 2019, in Budapest (Hungary)
(Museum of Contemporary Art of Vojvodina)
Within the scope of EU Project RISK CHANGE
The Museum of Contemporary Art of Vojvodina issues a OPEN CALL for residential programme for artists, which will be realized during November 2019, in Budapest (Hungary), within the scope of the project RISK CHANGE supported by the European Union "Creative Europe" programme.
Risk Change is a project that explores the socio-political preassures that are conditioned by the movement of the population, changing of residence, migration, exile, etc, through interdisciplinary and intercultural approaches.
Project Risk Change aims to produce concrete results: art residences, new/inovative models, conferences, symposia, workshops, open laboratories, exhibitions, study visits, web platform, smart phone application, new cultural networks, publications, etc.
In addition to the Museum of Contemporary Art of Vojvodina the project includes the participation of 9 more partners: ACE KIBLA Association for Culture and Education (Maribor, Slovenia), ACAX - Agency for Contemporary Art Exchange (Budapest, Hungary), FOPSIM Foundation for the Promotion of Social Inclusion in Malta (Żejtun, Malta), Muzej moderne i suvremene umjetnosti (Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art) (Rijeka, Croatia) , RIXC The Center for New Media Culture (Riga, Lithuania), ZINC Arts et Cultures Numériques (Marseille, France), National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (Athens, Greece), takomat (Cologne, Germany), X-OP (Maribor, Slovenia).
More about the project at: www.riskchange.eu
The public invitation refers to 2 residential programms for 2 artists, for 10 days in Budapest, and will be supported by Museum of Contemporary Art Vojvodina (Novi Sad, Serbia) and ACAX - Agency for Contemporary Art Exchange (Budapest, Hungary), the host organization. Residential programme will be realized during the November 2019.
The concept of the exhibitions should reflect the theme of the entire Risk Change project and should take into consideration the budget planned for the project and the organizational possibilities.
The application should contain:
- personal info: name, family name, address, contact telephone number
- professional CV
- motivation letter with explained reasons of application to open call, with the proposal for research and artistic activities during the programme
1. The right to apply for the competition is open to all artists from the territory of the Republic of Serbia and Europe
2. Incomplete or late applications will not be taken into consideration
3. The organizer (MSUV) shall cover the following costs:
- Travel costs Serbia - Budapest (Hungary) - Serbia
- costs of 10 days accommodation in Budapest during the residential program
- fee of 500 euros (gross)
- technical and logistical support during the residency with the possibility of presenting research or artistic work, in the form of a public lecture or presentation, in agreement with the host organization
The OPEN CALL will be open till September 30, 2019.
The aplications should be sent to the following mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, stating:
RC competition: Name and Family name (Residence in Budapest).
For any additional information feel free to contact Tijana Filipov at: email@example.com.
The submitted applications will be evaluated by a jury of curators of the international project Risk Change. The results will be announced no later than October 20, of the current year.